Monday, June 8, 2009

Nowra season

I just came back from another day at Nowra. I had the flu going down there and had spent all day in bed the day before, so I was not sure if I was going to even get on anything hard. I warmed up on still life and thought to myself, I wont be back here for a while, so I should at least give something a go. So I put my draws on Narcosis, 30, in the little grease cave. To my suprise it felt easier than it ever has. I adjusted a few little things with the route, then sent it easily. My little bit of training paid off. I will be getting some photos when back down there in July, as I was only there for a few hours I could not set up any photos. I hope to spend a fair amount of time there over july and have my eye on a few routes and boulders there.

No comments: