Sunday, November 15, 2009

Balkans Day Trip




We braved the heat once again and headed down to Sydney for some bouldering. This time it was myself, Aidan and Andrew. I am suprised at how keen the local Newcastle boys are. Without doubt most weekends they are keen to get out and about. It was a successful day for everyone. Aidan and I both did "The Pincer Movement" V5, I have never been on this thing, it is such a classic, one that you could do everytime you were down there. I also did the low start to "Boogie Knights" which Ive herd comes in at V9. I also did the low start to "Sloper Dan Milosevic" again I herd this comes in at V9 but thought it was a bit easier so ???? 8????. To finish off the day I also did "7th Day Ascentist" coming in at V9 (soft maybe) too. I feel whislt it was a bit of a battle for me cause it was so hot hanging onto slopers, in cold conditions I think it would be fine. Here are some pics from today.
Big thanks to the Newcastle boys and Chris for spotting, also a big thanks to Aidan for these shots he has taken.

No comments: