Thursday, August 4, 2011

Injuries injuries injuries




So its been a little while since I updated this thing. I have been busy with internship and other things. I have still been climbing a little, but I do have some injuries which are currently holding me back. I have injured both of my hamstrings and possibly my left LCL (Lateral Co-Lateral) ligament. Whilst I have not had a diagnosis I have had the same injury in my right knee so I know the feeling. Whilst it does not restrict me too much, everything I do feels dodgy. Even walking on it, it feels loose like my lower leg will just fly off. As I said, I've still been climbing on it and doing some surfing as well as running around at school, just nothing is done with full confidence and it does feel worse the more I do, but I can't just not do anything, it's not me. Anyway that's why its been quiet. I did manage to repeat Chest Rocketwell V10 & El Kooko V9 just before I somehow injured myself. So I guess until its better it will be a bit quiet. I was going to compete in this weekends bouldering comp but as I will be restricted pulling with my hammies I have decided to get through more paperwork for school and the DET. The pic is of some pumping surf we had a while ago, cool photo but about 8ft to big for me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the possibility to express my satisfaction with HostGator web hosting. They have professional and fast support and they also offering numerous [url=http://tinyurl.com/hostgator-coupons-tutorial ]HostGator discount coupons[/url].

I appreciate hostgator hosting, You will too.

http://www.izu-matsuzaki.com/matsuzakisou/h/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=25589